June 11, 2009

Dressing Up Tonight

My husband has a reception tonight for the residents at his program that are graduating this year. I get to go and meet a lot of people in his program for the first time tonight. Its cocktail attire and I'm thinking about wearing this Rebecca Taylor dress I bought on Gilt Group a while ago. I think it could look really pretty but I'm unsure because honestly I never wear dresses like this. Most of my dresses emphasize my waist and chest and this one is sort of loose and flowy so I don't want to look prego when I'm wearing it.

The dress
I think I might bust out my wedding shoes for the occasion.

Hair in a low sideswept pony like this



My wedding earrings as my only piece of jewelry


Too much? Too weird? I don't know why I'm so nervous about this...

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. I love the dress! It still cinches at your waist, so I think it would be flattering. And the shoes and earrings will make the outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin