July 6, 2010

27 b/6

I discovered one of the most hilarious blogs last week called 27 b/6 (thanks Noopur). It is so snarky, cynical, sarcastic and awesome.

Some of my favorites include Simon's Pie Chart, Missing Missy, and Roz loves Adelaid. Most of the posts are too long to include here so just click on the links above to read them yourself.

Some short funny clips from the blog (although the three links above are the best)

Riddick

While watching the movie 'Chronicles of Riddick' together last night, my offspring stated that he wished Riddick was his dad. When I asked why, he replied that Riddick is good looking, has muscles and is a good fighter. I told him that I wished Matthew (his arch-enemy at school) was my son because he is better at maths and has cool hair.
I don't even understand why the first email started but its awesome. See here for entire post on his response to hate mail.
From: Richard Matthews
Date: Tuesday 6 May 2008 7.42pm
To: David Thorne
Subject: Rove

Fuck you retard wydont you shut up! he dident ask for his gilrfriend to die so use your brain to work out how you would feel and just fucken shutup!
From: David Thorne
Date: Tuesday 6 May 2008 8.04pm
To: Richard Matthews
Subject: Re: Rove

Dear Dick,
Thankyou for your recommendation. I am currently writing a television script that I think you would be perfect for, it features a genius of superior wit and intellect who uses his uncanny abilities to protect the innocent. Aided by his loyal pet, masturbating monkey, he endeavors to right wrongs and solve crimes. At the end of each episode he will leave us with a profound, thought provoking and politically correct statement such as "don't leave your pet in the car with the windows up" or "fuck you retard wydont you shut up".
An important part of the character development as I see it, would be the developing relationship between yourself and masturbating monkey. The show will be titled 'Monkey Dick' (a combination of private dick and the pet monkey, similar to 'canine cop') and I do hope you will make yourself available for this opportunity.
Regards, David.
Awesome pie chart from the Simon post:


I was cracking up last week while I was on my couch dying from some kind of cold + pink eye combination. Who gets pink eye as an adult? I know I'm gross.

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin