February 26, 2010

Woot Its the Weekend!!!

I'm so excited (as always) that its finally the weekend! I love weekends, especially when I haven't been traveling all week because I actually have energy to do things :)

Tonight we are going out to dinner with some friends. We may go to to our favorite casual burger and fries place Sunset on our old college campus. The fries here are ridiculous and come in regular, cajun, sour cream and onion (my favorite) and I believe with cheese. Or we may stay classy and try some very highly rated Venezuelan food at Orinoco in Brookline Village. Apparently the mojitos are incredible.

Tomorrow we are going to brunch with some of my husbands fellow residents at a local Jamaica Plain restaurant I've never tried, Sorella's. I guess our plans are kinda revolving around food so far. At night we're going to meet up with some of my coworkers (who my husband will finally meet after me working with them for over a year) at Red Sky in Fanueil Hall. I've never been so I don't know what to expect. Also I haven't gone out in ages so lets see how late I can stay up. I seriously fell asleep pre-10pm last night. How sad am I?

Sunday the husband is working so who knows what I'll be up to. Most likely lounging in my PJ's all day and doing some work as well.

Since I've been working from home all day and have had HGTV on in the background I'll leave with you with this bedroom that I can't stop thinking about.

image via decor8

Isn't that bed and netting dreamy? I also love the fireplace

What are your weekend plans?
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin