January 22, 2010

For Emma, Forever Ago

I am not really all that clued in to the music scene but my husband finds the most amazing bands. I credit him for 95% of all my new music and his best find so far has been Bon Iver. This band is just so ridiculous and inspired. The video below doesn't even do them justice.

We went to their concert last year in Cape Cod and it was by far the best concert I have ever been to. Ever. I'm not kidding. You can just feel how much this band absolutely loves music and how connected they are to music and sound. If they are playing near you and not already sold out - GO (they are only playing in Cincinnati so far in 2010)! i promise, you will have zero regrets.


Bon Iver - "For Emma" from MySpace Transmissions



Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin